- It is difficult to find the right gift for a recovering addict because they don’t know what you want.
- Finding the perfect gift can be as simple as finding one that is balanced, empathic, doesn’t judge, and packed with encouragement and motivation.
- You will find the perfect gift ideas for recovering addicts in our 18-part list.
- Remember that a recovering addict needs love, support and encouragement more than anything. Spend more time with them, and don’t judge. Also consider giving them unforgettable experiences in addition to gifts.
It is always difficult to buy gifts for recovering addicts or alcoholics. It is difficult because they might ask for things they don’t want. This could cause them to lose their progress and stop making the right choices.
This article will give you amazing gift ideas for drug addicts and recovering alcoholics. We also share other ways you can help them and make the journey to recovery smoother. This article has gift ideas for any type of addiction, regardless of whether it is drug- or alcohol-related.
This list makes it easy to choose the best Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics ,Check out the Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics list below now!
Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
BEFORE YOU BUY A GIFT, LISTEN TO WHAT YOU SHOULD FEEL IN MIND.
Table of Contents
These are important facts to keep in mind as you consider buying a gift item for a recovering addict friend or loved.
1. They face many challenges on the road to recovery.
Stages of addiction refer to a person who is so dependent on their substance that they abandon all other considerations. They are most likely to be in serious debt because they have incurred debts while trying to satisfy their addiction. It can be difficult and challenging for someone to make a change to sobriety once they have reached the point of addiction. Without the right support, it is possible to relapse.
2. Gifts should be balanced, empathic and thoughtful.
The best gift is one that doesn’t encourage or tempt them to return to their addiction. It should also be encouraging and not judgmental. Gifts that help with recovery are great. Cash gifts, for example are not a good idea as they could be tempted to buy drugs or alcohol with it. For obvious reasons, alcohol and drugs-based gifts are also no-no’s.
3. They require love and support, not judgment.
A recovering addict doesn’t need judgment. They must feel better about their past choices and want to turn the tide and make better decisions. They would not be helped if they were judged. It would discourage them, and discouragement is never good for anyone trying to make the right decision. They are more dependent on your support and encouragement than ever.
Amazon Associates earn commissions from qualifying purchases. For recommending, recommending, testimonial, and/or linking to products or services on this website, we may be eligible for a small commission. We appreciate your qualified purchases. They help us bring you real everyday gift ideas.
GIFT IDEAS TO REDUCE ADDICTS
BEST GIFT IDEAS TO RECOVER ADDICTS
Gifts with the following attributes are best for recovering addicts:
Gifts that are inspiring and encouraging
They can keep small reminders of their accomplishments on mementos, or other small items they can carry around with them. Gifts with inspirational messages engraved on them are great. They can keep it with them so they are able to look at it whenever they need to to be motivated to continue their recovery. These are the perfect gifts for those who have these characteristics:
Although people may not be able to understand the difficulties that recovering addicts face, they can. This is why the T-shirt’s message is so inspiring and beautiful. It inspires encouragement and motivation.
- It is made from high quality material.
- It’s a great fit.
- It contains an inspiring message.
- You can get it in sizes up to 3XL.
- As of yet, it doesn’t feature a feminine cut.
This t-shirt is an inspirational one that will motivate a recovering addict to continue their journey to recovery.
2. Wall Art/Paper Inspirational Quotes
Sometimes the right quote at the right moment can give us the motivation we need to tackle a difficult task. Wallpaper with inspirational quotes has a proven track record. Wallpaper with inspiring quotes about overcoming addiction is a great gift idea to remind your loved ones that you are strong and can overcome addiction. These wallpapers are made of high-quality canvass and contain the right amount of motivational quotes to overcome addiction.
Patience, Persistence, Perspiration, and Success 4 Piece Wallpaper. The beauty of this wallpaper is that it not only has these inspirational messages, but the pictures it uses are also ones that can resonate deeply with a recovering addict. These pictures depict people who overcome all odds to succeed, which is the kind of inspirational message that a recovering addict should look at when things get tough.
Mindset is Everything Wallpaper: This is an important message to any recovering addict to encourage them to maintain a mindset towards recovery. It is very encouraging to see a baby cat as a tiger. The canvass size is perfect for maximum impact.
Success Tree Wallpaper: The tree in this art is a beautiful and encouraging depiction of the elements that go into success.
Never Give Up Wallpaper: Another beautiful pictorial depiction inspiration and encouragement to keep pushing towards recovery against all odds.
- They would be encouraged.
- It is a way to assure them of your love, support, and care.
- They can be hung on the wall or placed on the table.
- Inspiration is a blessing.
These wallpapers are made of high-quality materials and will add style and color to the home of your loved one who is recovering from addiction. These wallpapers are full of inspiration that will keep your loved one motivated and inspired.
3. Addiction Recovery Bracelet Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
This bracelet is an excellent gift for sobriety anniversary, especially for recovering alcoholics. The anniversary year is inscribed on the bracelet, which reminds your loved one of how far they have come. There are options for a length of 1 to 3 years. It is made from high-quality materials, and is skin-friendly.
- It is made of skin-friendly material.
- It is just the right size.
- It can be used for both men and women.
- It’s stylish and classy.
- Inspiration is a blessing.
This bracelet has a beautiful, classy look and a motivating message. It is fashionable and stylish, which would make recovering addicts want to wear it every day. It reminds them how important their journey to recovery is.
4. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
This bracelet can be used as an alternative to the chain bracelet. This bracelet is made with beautiful stones, which some recovering addicts call “healing gemstones”.
- It is made of beautiful amethyst stone.
- It is strong and durable.
- It is very comfortable.
- It is believed to have a healing power.
- None. This gift is a great inspiration and recovery gift.
This bracelet with quality beads is the ideal sobriety reminder to help a recovering addict stay on the right track. This fact is shared by all the loved ones and family members of recovering addicts who purchased this item for their loved ones.
5. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
These stones are another great gift for inspiration. These stones come with six small stones that contain inspirational messages. They can be used as reminders to keep you on the right path.
- They are compact and small.
- They can be carried everywhere.
- They are full of inspirational quotes.
- They are not magnetic.
- Some messages may seem small on some stones.
These stones can be used as tools in a heart-to–heart conversation or counseling session with a recovering addict. These stones can be used as talking points during such sessions because of the messages they contain.
6. Inspirational Sobriety keychain Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
Keychains are great because everyone should have one. Everyone has a key. This is why this keychain is a great gift for recovering addicts. They see the message of encouragement and inspiration every time they use their key. It is made from high quality stainless steel and contains a beautiful message that encourages and rejects judgment.
You might also want to consider these keychains with inspirational messages: The Always Remember Keychain or The Uncomfortable Days Keychain.
- It is made from high quality materials.
- This message is inspiring.
- It is the perfect size.
- It is skin-friendly
Everybody should have a keychain. A keychain will help a recovering addict keep motivated and inspired.
7. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
Giving a picture of hope to a recovering addict can be uplifting and inspiring. It will show them what they can achieve. A personalized photo album is the best way to say “I am here with you in this.” A photo is worth a thousand words, as they say. Just by showing your friend or loved one recovering from addiction that you are there for them and remember the good times, you’re not only showing them you love them but also telling them that you don’t judge them. That knowledge alone will keep them on the road to complete recovery. They will be able to see the value in your memories by having them presented in a high-quality leather-bound book.
- It is made from high-quality leather.
- This product comes with excellent gift packaging.
- You can also write inspiring messages using the photos.
- It is large enough to take many pictures.
- There are no negative reviews, but there have been many positive comments about the product’s quality.
This quality leather photo album book allows you to share all your photos with a recovering addict friend or loved. You can also use it as a scrapbook and leave a short inspirational note underneath each photo. You can personalize the album by leaving it blank on the front. This gift is a thoughtful and inspirational gift that will make a difference to a recovering addict.
8. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
The photo memory box is a great addition to your personalized photo album. This is a great option because you can use one or two photos of your friend who is recovering and glue it together with the flower included in the box. Then, add a brief inspirational message. The friend can hang it where they will see it every day. Another motivational and inspiring gift.
- It is made from high quality wood.
- The box is strong and durable.
- It serves multiple purposes.
- It’s easy to mount.
- It will preserve your memories.
- None. All customers have rated this gift item a 5-star average.
It’s a photo album in a box. The box is there to remind them that they are amazing and can do anything. This is a beautiful and thoughtful gift for a recovering addict.
Gifts that are health-related
Adopting a healthy lifestyle is an effective way to overcome addiction. Gifts that encourage them to be active and fit would be a great gift. They are more likely to be active and healthy than they are to become addicted. These are the top health-related gifts that you can give them:
9. Samsung Fitness SmartWatch Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
This unisex piece of fitness isn’t your ordinary watch. This fitness watch can double up as a smartwatch. They don’t need to wear it only for exercise, but they can also wear it out and about. They can also have it with them all day. They can also check their time and see their fitness status, reminding themselves to stay on track.
- It charges quickly.
- It can detect up 6 workout routines.
- It can even track steps without moving the arms.
- Both sexes can wear it.
- It works with all types of phones.
- It’s easy to set it up.
- It is fashionable and easy to wear.
- Battery life is not too short.
It is both stylish and practical, making it a wonderful gift. This is a great gift to help a recovering addict stay on track. They can wear it every day to read emails or other important notifications. It also reminds them to never forget their fitness goals.
10. Bodyweight Exercise Cards. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
This box of cards can be used as inspiration for starting your fitness journey. It gives wonderful ideas of simple but effective exercise and fitness activities to get started on the fitness journey. This is a great resource because it gives the user a quick guide to help them if they don’t know what to do or feel lazy researching.
You can also add the Flexibility Exercise Cards or the Yoga Exercise Cards to increase your variety. These cards don’t require any equipment and can be done at-home.
- It is fun and motivates you to exercise.
- You can do the exercise routines at home.
- It includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- Exercise routines can produce results.
- The card sizes are very small.
These cards will help you eliminate all excuses that might prevent the addict from starting on the fitness journey. This is a great way for recovering addicts to get and stay fit. The instructions and exercises are easy to follow.
11. Balance Trainer Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
This high-quality, stylish board is perfect for balance and coordination. It looks just like a skateboard, making it attractive enough to attract the recovering addict. It is a wonderful gift that can be used to encourage people to get started with fitness. You never know, a recovering addict might choose to start a new hobby in snowboarding or skating after they have used it.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s trendy and funk.
- It is made from high quality materials.
- It is strong and balanced well.
- There are no consistent 5-star reviews.
This balance board doesn’t require a recovering addict to do much. It is as simple as trying to balance and stay organized. It is stylish and fun, which makes it even more appealing. This board is great for balancing activities. It’s engaging and fun.
12. Running shoes Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
Running is the best way to start getting fit. This is the easiest exercise activity anyone can do. They would be distracted but also focused. If you want to encourage them to start running, get them some comfortable shoes. Highly recommended are these Male Running Shoes and Female Shoes.
- It is made from high-quality materials.
- It was designed to be stable and balanced.
- These shoes come with a protective foot base.
- They are extremely comfortable.
- They are made of breathable mesh.
- They can withstand the shock of running.
- They can also be used to stand all day.
Running in uncomfortable shoes that don’t have protection for the soles is discouraged. Running can be fun, so give your beginner lightweight running shoes that are still protective. They will love it and keep you motivated. These running sneakers are perfect for this purpose.
13. A Yoga Mat. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
Another great way to relax your mind is through yoga. A yoga mat is a great way to relax the mind for recovering addicts.
- It is very soft.
- Wrapping it will keep it together.
- It is thick and comfy.
- It is not recommended for hot yoga classes.
- It can pop when it is in use.
For yoga classes, a great yoga mat is essential.
14. A Fruit basket. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
A fruit basket can be a great way to encourage healthy eating habits during recovery. It makes for a good gift basket. This fruit basket is packed with delicious, fresh fruits that will encourage recovering addicts to eat healthy.
- There are many fruits to choose from.
- The fruits are delicious and fresh.
- It’s a great gift for your health.
Fruit baskets are a great gift for health. This basket is highly regarded because of the fresh fruits it contains.
Gifts for Recovery
These gifts are useful and can help you on your journey to self-recovery. Gifts that support recovery include books, writing journals and games to keep them engaged and busy.
15. Books. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
Recovering addicts can keep themselves busy with books.
It is important to remember that a book should not be interpreted as judging.
You should also ensure that you choose a book that is in line with your recovery goals. This can be done by asking your loved ones.
Although there are many books on addiction recovery, the following are my top picks for books. These books are balanced and not judgmental, which is why they are so popular. Any of these titles can be chosen.
- Controlling Your Drinking;
- How to Get High Without Drugs;
- High Achiever: The Incredible True Story of One Addict’s Double Life;
- The End of My Addiction;
- Gifts of Sobriety;
- Courage to Change;
- The Anatomy of Addiction.
- You can also purchase them in Kindle format.
- These are very encouraging.
- They will be there to help you on your journey to recovery.
- A good book is a great read.
Good motivational books that feature other addicts who have overcome their addiction are a great way to motivate yourself on your journey of self-recovery. All these books can be a great help for recovering addicts.
16. A Recovery Writing Journal. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
Writing is an excellent therapeutic activity that can help you on your journey to recovery. This journal was created for sobriety. It is easy to use and helps addicts keep track of their progress. This is a great gift for recovery.
- This is a treatment for addiction.
- This format makes journaling enjoyable.
- It includes 118 pages.
For recovering addicts, a journal that focuses on the recovery process is best. It gives them direction and a way to begin writing about their journey to recovery.
17. You can also play DIY activities. Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
Recovering addicts will find it very rewarding to play engaging games that encourage them to think outside the box. These are the top games you can give to a recovering addict:
- Sobriety playing cards.These cards are great for playing with and have cool messages of sobriety written on them.
- Recovery Adult Coloring Book. This book is fun and easy to make. These pictures focus on recovery themes.
- Brainteaser Games.The brain teaser games are sure to keep your child engaged and occupied for hours. They will be more likely to use it than ever before, and they won’t have as much time to go looking for their addictive substances.
- These games are very engaging.
- They’re also very entertaining.
- You can play them with a group.
- They can be used for therapeutic purposes.
- There are no cons to having fun and playing games.
These games can be very entertaining and keep recovering addicts busy. It’s possible to make it more enjoyable by spending time with your loved ones and playing the games together.
18. A Miniature Zen Garden.Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics
This gorgeous garden set is more than a table decoration. It’s also a great set for mindfulness practice. Mindfulness is an essential part of recovery. This set is great because it’s a decorative accessory that allows the recovering addict to look at it whenever they want and stay in a mindful state.
- It is made from high quality bamboo materials.
- Also can be used to decorate the tables.
- It has therapeutic effects.
This garden is an excellent gift for those who are going through recovery. This garden helps recovering addicts practice mindfulness consistently and continuously.
And to make the whole gift-giving exciting, you can surprise them with the gift.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP A RECOVERING ADDITOR
A recovering addict requires your support and love, in addition to your gift(s). Here are some ways you can show your support and love by:
- Spend quality time with them, and be there for their needs.
You can spend time with them instead of giving them the games. The company would be good for them and help them greatly.
- You can take them to exciting and fun places.
They should find places that will make them forget about their addictions and have clean fun. You can find these places in amusement parks or when you go together to get a spa treatment. You can also go on a camping trip or road trip without alcohol; see musicals, concerts, and movies. This article has great ideas for small towns. If you have a beach, this article will give you ideas.
Avoid trigger items when you take them out. For recovering alcoholics, bars and hotels are not recommended.
- Consider booking a treatment for your recovery if you have the funds.
- Purchase items that they might need, but are not able to afford, such as groceries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUALITIES.
- Are there any sobriety gifts you can recommend for my brother?
These gifts are excellent sobriety gifts that your brother will appreciate. These gifts would be a great help to him on his journey to recovery.
- What gift ideas would you recommend for recovering alcoholics?
These gifts are just as wonderful for recovering alcoholics.
- What about gifts for men who are in recovery?
These gifts are great for men who are in recovery.
It can be difficult to find the right gift for someone who is recovering from addiction. We have compiled a list of 18 amazing gift ideas for recovering addicts to help you solve this problem.
Remember that they also need your support and love. These can be shown by spending time with them, giving them fun experiences, and sharing your love.
We Collected Information From Internet About ” Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics” If There Is any Mistake About” Good Gifts For Recovering Alcoholics” Article Please Inform Us