20 Gifts for Your Favorite Coin Collector
These gifts will please everyone, whether it’s Father’s Day or Christmas, Hanukah or Birthday.
A gift for coin collectors is a special one. Of course you could buy a tie with coins on it or a belt buckle emblazoned with a Morgan silver dollar. A personal gift is a sign of thoughtfulness and consideration. These twenty gift ideas will please any coin collector, regardless of their budget or holiday.
This list makes it easy to choose the best gifts for coin collectors ,Check out the Gifts For Coin Collectors list below now!
The Red Book Gifts For Coin Collectors
The Guide Book of United States Coins is known to most coin collectors as “The Red Book,” and it is updated annually. This classic coin book is a favourite of all collectors of United States coins. This book is a must-have for any new collector, as well as an updated copy for any “seasoned” collector.
Since 1947, this guidebook of United States coins has been published continuously. Each year, it is updated with new coins and additional content. It includes every issue of United States coin, from the early colonial to modern issues, as well as popular U.S. patterns coins, bullion and collector coins. This standard catalog of United States coins comes in three versions:
- The Standard Edition Red Book– For intermediate and seasoned collectorsEst. Est.
- Professional Edition Red Book – For advanced collectors, especially those with higher coin collecting budgets.Est. Est.
- For advanced collectors, only the Deluxe Edition Red BookEst. Est.
- 02 of 06
A Proof Set or Mint set from a Notable Year Gifts For Coin Collectors
A mint set or proof set from a particular year is a great way to recall a memorable year in the life of a coin collector. It could be the year he was born or the birth of his child.
Prices for proof sets and mint sets vary depending on the year. Private companies may have made coin sets and mass-marketed them via television and magazines. The United States Mint coin sets are the best. You can purchase these sets for as low as fifty dollars through an online dealer. To determine which coin set is best for you, use price and value guides.
- United States Proof Set Prices;Est. Prices: $3.50-$7,500
- Price List for Uncirculated Mint Sets in the United States;Est. Price: $5.00- $1,325
NotificationCheck the United States Mint’s website at to see the current prices for the Mint Sets and Proof Sets of the year.https://catalog.usmint.gov/
- 03 of 06
100 Greatest Books Gifts For Coin Collectors
Collectors of coins love to look at them. The “100 Greatest” series of coin books published from Whitman Publishing features large, eye-catching, high-resolution detailed photos. You will find background, history and valuable information on the pages. Eye-catching photos will captivate coin collectors. Each featured coin also has background and history information that will help bring it to life. These books, which are small enough to fit on a coffee table, will be a great addition to any coin collector’s library. The following books are available:
- 100 Most Important U.S. Coins 100 Greatest U.S. Coins;Est. Est.
- 100 Greatest U.S. Error Coins;Est. Est.
- 100 Most Important Modern U.S. Coins Coins;Est. Est.
- 100 Greatest Ancient Coins;Est. Est.
- 04 of 06
American Eagle Bullion Coins
Since 1986, the United States Mint has been producing bullion coins. They have produced bullion coins made in silver, gold and platinum. The United States Treasury Department chose classic American coin designs for the obverse. Both their beauty and their bullion value make these excellent gifts and investment opportunities. There are two books that explain how to collect these coins. You can choose to gift the coins or the books depending on how much you have to spend.
- American Eagle One Ounce Sterling Proof Coin;Est. Est.
- American Eagle One-Tenth Ounce of Gold Proof Coin;Est. Est.
- American Eagle One-Quarter Ounce Proof Coin in Gold;Est. Est.
- American Eagle One-Half Ounce Gold Proof coin;Est. Est.
- American Eagle One Ounce Coin in Uncirculated Gold;Est. Est.
- American Eagle One Ounce Platinum Proof Currency CoinEst. Est.
- American Eagle One Ounce Palladium Proof coin;Est. Est.
Notice:For current pricing information, please visit the United States Mint website. It can be found athttps://catalog.usmint.gov/.
- American Silver Eagles: A Guide for the U.S. Bullion Coin Program;Est. Est.
- American Gold and Platinum Eagles: A Guide to the U.S. Bullion Coin ProgramsEst. Est.
- 05 of 06
Gift Certificates or Store Credit
Since most coin collectors are very particular about the coins that they purchase, you can give them their next coin in the form of a gift certificate or store credit from their favorite coin dealer. You can buy gift certificates from coin dealers and wrap them as gifts to give under the tree. Some dealers will also give you a credit to allow your coin collector to come in and purchase their next coin. An Amazon gift card can also be used for coins, while an eBay gift voucher can be used for books. No matter how you look at things, gift certificates are always the right amount.
- Gift certificate from a local or internet coin dealerEst. Price: Anything You Want!
- 06 of 06
Supplies for Coin Collecting
Coin collectors know that you can’t have enough folders, coins holders, gadgets and gizmos. If you don’t have the funds or don’t know what you should get, you can buy coin collecting supplies that will last for the entire year.
We Collected Information From Internet About ” Gifts For Coin Collectors” If There Is any Mistake About” Gifts For Coin Collectors” Article Please Inform Us